- since 1975
All of our facility’s units are at ground level and feature ample lighting and nine-foot tall ceilings. There are no administration fees, and we only require a one-month minimum payment. All units are rented by the month.
20 x 20
24′ Mini Mover
400 square feet of storage space will compare to a one car garage. This size of self storage unit can store the furnishings from a home, and many boxes, or a car or pickup truck. Business storage customers can use this size for a mini-warehouse or for building materials or construction equipment.
Get $10 off your first month of rent.
Take advantage of this special offer!
Reasons to Rent a Storage Unit
- Overflow of Personal Belongings
- Relocating to a New Home
- Storing Your College Student’s Items
- Military Deployment
- Remodeling Your Home
What to Store in a Storage Unit
You can store just about anything in your unit, including:
- Holiday Decor
- Household Goods
- Out-of-Season Clothing
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Sports Equipment
Commercial & Industrial Storage
Retailers, contractors, physicians, and others use our storage units to store the following:
- Office Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Holiday Decor
Some tips to consider when renting a storage unit include:
- Rent a larger unit: If you are going to need frequent access, choose a slightly larger unit to create walkways for easy acccess. We also suggest placing your most-used i tems in the front area of the unit.
- Fragile Items: Always place fragile items on the top.
- Cover Items: Put a sheet or plastic cover over items to avoid dust collection.